We must understand the purpose, the promise, the power, the place, and the position of wealth. When we understand these things, we will come into alignment to be led by the spirit. We will be in alignment with God’s will for us as His children.
- The purpose of wealth is to destroy the works of the devil – 1 John 3:8 – He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil
- God promised wealth to us in Proverbs 10:22, A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
- God has given us the power to get wealth. Deuteronomy 8:18 – But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
- God will bring us into a wealthy place. Psalm 66:12 – Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
- You position yourself with the revelation that it is alright to be wealthy.
There must be a remnant of God’s people that understand that wealth is not evil. Prosperity is not evil. Abundance is not evil. Wealth is only evil when you are immature, don’t have a revelation from the Holy Spirit, and don’t handle it right. The Bible tells us that no man can serve two masters (Matt. 6:24) and where a man’s heart is, that’s where his treasure will be (Matt. 6:21). That is why you have to come into a revelation position and a strong enough anointing to be balanced enough to handle more than enough.