6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.
8 And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all. – 1 Samuel 30:6,8
When you encourage yourself in the Lord, stay still, then inquire what your next move should be. You see, when it looks like defeat, encourage yourself and then within the context of that courage, inquire of God how to handle this. I’m not going on this sad trip of wondering. It’s time to work wonders not wondering. If God has to get you out through a window, know that you’re coming out of whatever it is causing you turmoil.
When you’re operating in divine courage and good success, here’s the lineup:
- Be encouraged.
- Inquire of the Lord.
- Be enlightened. When you’re enlightened about a situation and you have a revelation or an insight from God, it’s over. The kingdom of darkness can’t work in light. But, the kingdom of light can work in darkness.
- Embrace the light.– embrace the light that God has given you. Don’t embrace anything else. Just stick with the light. Embrace the revelation. Embrace the insight.
- Be empowered. You remember Jacob wrestled with that angel? Jacob said no I’m not turning you loose until you bless me. A man wrestling with God. When you get light from God and God says something to you and you embrace it, He can’t get away. When God gives you an enlightenment you embrace it, it has to come to pass. I don’t care how it looks. I don’t care who’s against you. I don’t care how many. I don’t care how long. If you embrace the enlightenment guess what happens? You’re empowered.
- Enforce it. – God is not going to enforce it, you have to enforce it. That’s why He gives you the light and the power.
- Experience it. – after doing the other 6 steps, you’ll experience manifestation. You’ll experience all the promised lands of God. All the promises become yours. You experience everything. When you do that, nothing can be held back from you. Things you didn’t know belong to you will show up.
You ‘re looking at a divine supernatural pattern that comes from God. If you use these principles and stay on this Word, nobody and nothing can stop you!